| Keyword Search
Moon Dust Collection
The Moon Dust collection are soft iridescent color additives which appear as a white, semi-iridescent powder until rubbed on the skin, or set against a dark color. They are particularly lovely on darker skin tones.
Currently we have five shades:
- Lavender Luz shifts from blue to purple to orange
- Crescent Crimson shifts from red to orange to yellow
- Aisha Gold shifts from gold, to green to blue
- Indu Rose shifts indigo to purple to red
- Luna Blue shifts from cyan to blue to red
The sample size is approximately 2.5 grams. We also sell the colors in 1 ounce sizes, packed in zip lock bags.
If you like our Star Bites you'll love our Moon Dusts. Both are made from Synthetic Fluorophylogopite (synthetic mica) which gives them a particularly bright, clean sheen. Here is the big difference:
- Star Bites are a larger particle size, about 100-260 microns. This makes them somewhat more sparkly than Sparks! which range from 20-200 microns. They are particularly suited for nail lacquers.
- Moon Dusts are a smaller particle size, 30-120 microns, while they are suited for nail lacquers, they are particularly suited for use in eye cosmetics.
Create a review
|Sparks! Travel to the MOON|
|If the sparks! and the travel to's (planetary sampler) had a baby it would be the moon dust collection. These are amazing! They are sparkly and color shifting all at once, definitely a must have. |
|Makes spectactular nail polish duochrome topcoat|
|I mixed a little of these pigments with some suspension base and made top coats. Layered over black they are so pretty. Much fine powder than the star bites but the colour shift is just as good. |
| Incredifabulously divine |
| Mixed with a white mica all colors then put it over a darker color and stand back and BLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! |
|Just got my latest package in with these Moon Dusts (ordered all in a stack) and they are BEYOND words. My customers and fans will LOVE these, and I cannot wait to do my next show so I can use them too, heck, I will not wait and just wear them ASAP! they are subtle but still have a KICK of shimmer and colour change. FABULOUS!|
|Great for polish!|
|Mixed into a clear base, these create amazing color shifting, super shimmery topcoats! Mixed into colored bases, the effect is dimmed, but they still create gorgeous multichrome shimmer.|
|best website and business EVER! |
|This is one of my favorite things that I ordered, and received, from TKBtrading...there are si many micas, and pigments to choose from, so I am not worried about all of my polishes looking like they all contain the same ingredients, cuz they carry so many different sizes, and shades...a bit overwhelming! In a very good way! And also, this company ships FAST! I was wondering if it might take forever to receive, but in came in under a week...from Californian to NY, and that's pretty dang fast... TKB Responds: Yeah!!!|